The advance energy storage market has developed significantly over the recent years, a lot of which is attributed to technological advancements and decreasing average cost per kWh.
The ecosystem of the advance energy storage market comprises of energy storage technology providers and systems integrators. The advance energy storage market comprises of storage technologies such as Li Ion battery, flow battery, molten salt battery, metal air battery and Ultra battery. Different types of application segment have different requirement, thereby needing different forms of energy storage technologies.
Request a free sample report-
The global advance energy storage market was worth $28 billion in the FY2015 and is expected to grow at a standard rate during the forecast period of 2018-2022. Some of the major technologies in the advance energy storage market are growing rapidly in regions such as North America and APAC while many others are still at a nascent stage and expected to develop in upcoming years.
Increasing production of EVs, HVs and PHEVs and increasing deployments of renewable energy projects globally are responsible for driving the market growth in the future. However, high cost per kWh of these technologies is restraining the growth of the advance energy storage market.
Some of the key companies in the advance energy storage market are Panasonic Corp., LG Chem, Samsung SDI, GS Yuasa, BYD, Shenzhen BAK, Sumitomo Electric Company, NGK Insulators, Maxell and Saft Batteries. These companies are actively aiming for an increased participation through partnerships and collaborations in order to expand their operations and offerings to target potential clientele.
The global advanced energy storage market is expected to grow at a tremendous pace during the forecast period of 2018-2025. The increasing adoption of EVs, HVs and PHEVs, as well as growing emphasis towards grid storage, has led to the strong growth of market globally.
Enquiry for Buying –
The report provides a detailed market analysis and forecast along with the recent trends influencing the markets. While highlighting the key driving and restraining forces for this market, the report also provides a detailed study of the future trends and developments of the market. It also examines the role of the leading market players involved in the industry including their corporate overview, financials, financial summary and SWOT analysis.
Ask for Discount copy of this report-
The report addresses the following key questions about the global advance energy storage market:
- What the market size is in terms of revenue and installed capacity from 2016-2022 for the global advance energy storage market?
- Which are the dominant technologies in the global advance energy storage market along with their revenue and installed capacity?
- What is the market size in terms of revenue generated and capacity installed of different technology type with respect to application verticals and geographical presence in the global advance energy storage market?
- What are the different factors which are driving the market forward in the forecast period?
- What are the major factors challenging the growth of global advance energy storage market?
- What are the new strategies adopted by the existing market players to make a mark in the industry?
- Which regions will lead the global advance energy storage market by the end of the forecast period?
- What is the Global market size of the fuel cell technology both in terms of revenue and installed capacity?
- What are the market breakdown of the fuel cell technology by type, applications and geographical presence?
Global Advance Energy Storage and Fuel Cell market.
Chapter 1 Global Advance Energy Storage and Fuel Cell Market Overview.
Chapter 2 Global Economic Impact on Industry
Chapter 3 Global Market Competition by Manufacturers
Chapter 4 Global Production, Revenue (Value) by Region
Chapter 5 Global Supply (Production), Consumption, Export
Chapter 6 Production, Revenue (Value), Price Trend by Type
Chapter 7 Market Analysis by Application
Chapter 8 Manufacturing Cost Analysis
Chapter 9 Industrial Chain, Sourcing Strategy and Downstream Buyers
Chapter 10 Marketing Strategy Analysis, Distributors/Traders
Chapter 11 Market Effect Factors Analysis
Chapter 12 Market Forecast.